Portable Infrared Calibrator, 5° to 248°F (-15° to 120°C) Temp. Range
- Item# 4LHC6
- Mfr. Model# 4180-156
- Catalog Page# 762
- UNSPSC# 41113647
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Infrared Calibrator
- Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 248 Degrees F (-15 Degrees to 120 Degrees C)
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.40 Degrees F @ 0 Degrees F, +/-0.72 Degrees F @ 5 Degrees F, +/-0.55 Degrees F @ 120 Degrees F, +/-1.0 Degrees F @ 248 Degrees F
- Target Emissivity 0.95
- Display LCD
- Target Size 6" (152.4 mm)
- Temp. Stability +/-0.09 Degrees F @ 32 Degrees F, +/-0.18 Degrees F @ 248 Degrees F
- Heating Time 14 min.
- Cooling Time 20 min.
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Instructions, Power Cord, Documentation CD, Target Cover, and Serial Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4LHC7HART
Price $8,400.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.