HP722 Series Specialty Gas Regulator, 0 to 500 psi, 2.000", Hydrogen, Methane
- Item # 30AA74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KH1141
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Specialty Gas Regulator
- Regulator Supply Type Cylinder
- Gas Service Hydrogen, Methane
- Stages Two
- Series HP722
- Inlet Connection CGA-350
- Outlet Connection 1/4" FNPT Diaphragm Valve with 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Regulator Capacity Heavy Duty
- Gauges Delivery Pressure 1000 psi
- Delivery Pressure Range 0 to 500 psi
- Gauge Size 2"
- Supply Pressure Gauge 4000 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure 3000 psi
- Body Material Brass
- Diaphragm Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Application High Purity Brass Barstock, High Purity Gas Applications, Research Sample Systems Gases, Process Analyzer Gases, Gas Chromatography, Epa Protocol Gases, Laser Gas Systems, Emission Monitoring Systems
- Delivery 0 to 500 psi
- Coefficient of Volume 0.060
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- Body Dia. 2.000"
- Includes Diaphragm Valve and 1/4" Swagelok Fitting
- Standards CGA E-4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.