H4 Electric Chain Hoist, 4000 lb. Load Capacity, 230V, 15 ft. Hoist Lift, 14/2.5 fpm
- Item # 14H726
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NER020LD-15
- Catalog Page # 1051
- UNSPSC # 24101602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 169.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Japan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
NER Chain Hoists • Electromagnetic brake Grade 80 nickel-plated steel chain Meet ASME B30.16Designed to handle heavy- and severe-duty applications. Variable-speed duty cycle is 30/10 min. with under-the-cover variable frequency drive with 2-step infinitely variable control and speed ratio of 6:1, adjustable up to 12:1. Include smart brake technology.Electric Chain Hoists • H4 Rated Die-cast aluminum Friction clutch Oil bath lubrication Include chain container
- Electric Hoist Item Chain Hoist
- Load Capacity 4000 lb.
- Hoist Lift 15 ft.
- Classification H4
- Number of Speeds 2
- Lift Speed 14/2.5 fpm
- Motor HP 2.4
- Voltage 230
- Phase 3
- Min. Between Hooks 22-5/8"
- Amps @ Low Volts 9.1
- Housing Depth 9-1/2"
- Housing Length 27-15/16"
- Housing Width 11-11/16"
- Reeving 1
- Brake DC Current
- Clutch Friction
- Control 110V Push Button Control Pendant
- Control Cord 11 ft.
- Color Yellow
- Finish Electrostatic Enamel
- Hz 60
- Lubrication Oil Bath
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Standards ASME B30.16, ASME HST-1M, NFPA 70, UL1340, RoHS
- Includes Chain Container, Quick Disconnect Plugs On Pendant and Power Cord
- Hoist Mount Hook Mounted - No Trolley
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr., 10 yr. Brake Warranty
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions