9-1/2"H Men's Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Leather Upper Material, Black, Size 9D
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 9
- Footwear Width D
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Black
- Height 9-1/2"
- Footwear Closure Type Side Zipper
- Liner Material Mesh
- Shank Material Nylon
- Midsole Material PU
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Dual Density Lug
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Good
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Toe Shape Round
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System EVA Insole with Mesh Cover
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Goodyear(TM) Welt
- Heel Height 1" or Greater
- Footwear Shank Type Nylon
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Full Grain Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.87
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.58
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.87
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.58
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Style Number 95328
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Standards ASTM F2413-05
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.