25 CFM Compressed Air Dryer, For 7.5HP Maximum Air Compressor, 250 psi
- Item # 3JR54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HIT25
- Catalog Page # 2595
- UNSPSC # 23201202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Refrigerated Air Dryers Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer
- Max. Flow - Air Treatment 25 cfm
- Max. Air Compressor HP 7.5
- Max. Inlet Temp. - Air Treatment 180 Degrees F
- ISO Class - Air Treatment 6
- Input Voltage - Air Treatment 115VAC
- Phase - Air Treatment 1
- Connection Size - Air Treatment 1/2" NPT
- Max. Incoming Pressure - Air Treatment 250 psi
- Dew Point 50 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps 8.7
- Power 0.7kW
- Max. Ambient Temp. 110 Degrees F
- Refrigeration Compressor HP 5/8
- Filter Integral 3 Micron
- Bracket Kit No
- Overall Height 28"
- Overall Width 10"
- Overall Depth 13"
- Features Power Cord, On/Off Switch, Fault Light and Automatic Condensate Drain
- Includes Ambient Air Filter and Inlet Strainer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3YA51SPEEDAIRE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.