125 CFM Compressed Air Dryer, For 30HP Maximum Air Compressor, 250 psi
- Item # 1ZPT9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HPRP125
- Catalog Page # 2594
- UNSPSC # 23201202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Refrigerated Air Dryers Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer
- Max. Flow - Air Treatment 125 cfm
- Max. Air Compressor HP 30
- Max. Inlet Temp. - Air Treatment 120 Degrees F
- ISO Class - Air Treatment 5
- Input Voltage - Air Treatment 115VAC
- Phase - Air Treatment 1
- Connection Size - Air Treatment 1" NPT
- Max. Incoming Pressure - Air Treatment 250 psi
- Dew Point 39 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps 15.2
- Power 1.28kW
- Max. Ambient Temp. 110 Degrees F
- Refrigerant R-134A
- Filter Integral 3 Micron
- Finish Epoxy Powder Coated
- Heat Exchanger Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Overall Height 38"
- Overall Width 29"
- Overall Depth 20"
- Features High Efficiency Separator, Power On Light and Automatic Condensate Drain
- Includes 6 ft. Power Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2DAZ4SPEEDAIRE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.