Straw Foam Sealant, Sealant Application: Multipurpose/Construction, 12 oz. Size
- Item# 2RPJ5
- Mfr. Model# P40002G
- Catalog Page# 2794
- UNSPSC# 31201608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Straw Foam Sealant
- Number of Components 1
- Size 12 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Color Cream
- Insulation Value R-5
- Expansion Ratio 2-3:1
- Coverage 613 linear ft. @ 3/8" Bead
- Application Time 5 min.
- Full Cure 12 to 24 hr.
- Application Temp. Range Not Specified
- Performance Temp. Range -200 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.2
- Substrates All Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- Application For Sealing Joints, Gaps and Penetrations
- Standards UL Classified, ASTM E-84
- Includes Dispensing Straw
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.