Multipurpose/Construction Insulating Spray Foam Sealant, 1.76 lb. Aerosol Can, Yellow/White
- Item # 4KK28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P10600
- Catalog Page # 2295
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulating Spray Foam Sealant
- Number of Components 2
- Size 1.76 lb.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor,Outdoor
- Color Yellow/White
- Insulation Value R-6
- Expansion Ratio 4:1
- Coverage 1 cu. ft., 12 Board ft.
- Begins to Harden 30 to 60 sec.
- Full Cure 1 hr.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -200 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Flash Point 390 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.2
- Substrates All Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- Standards ASTM E-84 Class 2
- Sealant Application Multipurpose/Construction
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4KK29HANDI-FOAM
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.