8" Plate Caster, 4000 lb. Load Rating
- Item# 5VH13
- Mfr. Model# S-CH-83FSB-4SL-FB
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 3000 to 5999 lb.
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Load Rating 4000 lb.
- Wheel Width 3"
- Overall Height 10-1/2"
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Lock Type 4-Position Directional Lock
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster with 4-Position Directional Lock and Brake
- Plate Caster Type Swivel
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Forged Steel
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-1/8" x 6-1/8"
- Replacement Wheel 4DU75
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Wheel Color Silver
- Caster Core Material Forged Steel
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Plate Size 5-1/4" x 7-1/4"
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Caster Brake Type Side Cam
- Includes Swivel Lock, Brake
- Durometer 179 BHN
- Core Color Silver
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Frame Material Forged Steel
- Plate Thickness 1/2"
- Frame Finish Enamel
- Thread Guard No
- Application All Purpose Industrial and Commercial Casters, Heavy Duty Casters, Aerospace Tooling, Automotive Assembly Lines, Body Dolly Carts, Engine Dollies, Material Carts, Chassis Rack Carts
- Standards ICWM
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Non-Marking No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.