Refrigerated Wall Water Cooler with Bottle Filling Station, 2 Level, Electronic Sensor (Bottle Fille
- Item # 6XUZ3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HTHB-HAC8BLSS-NF
- Catalog Page # 2711
- UNSPSC # 48101710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Cooler with Bottle Filling Station
- Water Dispenser Product Group Water Cooler with Bottle Filling Station
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- Refrigerated / Non-Refrigerated Refrigerated
- Dispenser Design Wall
- Number of Levels 2
- Cold Water Capacity 8.0 gph
- Dispenser Operation Electronic Sensor (Bottle Filler), Front and Side Pushbar (Fountain)
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Vandal Resistant No
- Compressor HP 1/5
- Full Load Amps 4A
- Height 45-5/8"
- Width 36"
- Depth 18-5/8"
- Inlet 3/8" Tube O.D.
- Color Stainless Steel
- Voltage 115VAC
- Refrigerant 134A (CFC Free)
- Regulator Maintains Constant Stream Height at Line Pressures of 20 to 105 psi
- Drain Connection 1-1/4"
- Includes Strainer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. on Refrigeration System and 1 yr. Electrical Components and Water System
- Standards ADA, ANSI/NSF 61
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.