3/8" Stainless Steel Water Filter System, 1.5 gpm, 105 psi
- Item # 415C68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HF1500VRBC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 0.05
- Flow Rate 1.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure 105 psi
- Min. Pressure 20 psi
- Service Life 1500 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- Application Water Coolers, Fountains, Bottle Filling Stations
- With Valve/Without Valve Without Valve
- Overall Height 4-5/8"
- Overall Width 11-1/4"
- Overall Depth 16-3/8"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 1
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. 55897C
- Connection 3/8"
- Color Silver
- Filter Media Activated Carbon
- Reduces Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Particulate Class I, Lead
- Max. Grain Capacity 0.05 Micron Pore Size
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Includes Mounting Box
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.