5" Incandescent Recessed Downlight Housing for New Construction, Non-IC Rated, 75.0 Max Wattage
- Item # 4XB57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H5T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Recessed Down Light Traditional Recessed Down Light Housing
- Nominal Aperture Size 5"
- Fixture Type - Recessed Down Light New Construction
- IC Rating - Recessed Down Light Non-IC
- Max. Wattage - Recessed Down Light 75.0
- Voltage - Recessed Down Light 120VAC
- Ceiling Type - Recessed Down Light Flat Ceiling
- Suggested Lamp Type - Recessed Down Light PAR20, PAR30
- Height 7-1/2"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Length 10-1/2"
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Number of Lamps 1
- Lamp Voltage - Recessed Down Light 120VAC
- Housing Material Steel and Aluminum
- Ceiling Opening Required - Recessed Down Light 5-1/2"
- Actual O.D. 5-1/2"
- Standards UL/CuL, Damp Location Listed
- Item Recessed Lighting Housing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.