Uniform Exchange Locker, Assembled, One Tier, 24" Overall Width
- Item # 4JWZ1
- Mfr. Model # HUE454-9P-HG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Uniform Exchange Locker
- Locker Door Type Louvered
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Locker Configuration (1) Wide, (9) Openings
- Tier One
- Opening Width 18-1/8"
- Opening Depth 14"
- Opening Height 8-3/4"
- Overall Width 24"
- Overall Depth 15"
- Overall Height 84"
- Color Gray
- Material Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Legs None
- Lock Type Accommodates Standard Padlock
- Includes Number Plate
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Item # 4JWY9HALLOWELL
Web Price $1,254.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.