Light Gray/Navy Blue Wardrobe Locker, (1) Wide, (1) Tier Openings: 1, 15" W X 15" D X 48" H
- Item # 35UW41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HTL151548-1JP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Wardrobe Lockers Wardrobe Locker
- Locker Door Type Ventilated
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Locker Configuration (1) Wide, (1) Tier
- Number of Openings 1
- Hooks per Opening (1) Double, (2) Single
- Opening Width 12-1/4"
- Opening Depth 14"
- Opening Height 45"
- Overall Width 15"
- Overall Depth 15"
- Overall Height 48"
- Color Light Gray/Navy Blue
- Locker Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Legs Included No
- Locker Handle Type Recessed Lift
- Locker Lock Type Padlock Hasp
- Includes Hat Shelf
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Locker Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.