Taupe Box Locker, (1) Wide, (6) Tier , Openings: 6, 12" W X 18" D X 72" H
- Item # 16X120
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HPL1282-6A-TE
- Catalog Page # 1260
- UNSPSC # 56101520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Box Lockers Box Locker
- Locker Door Type Solid
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Locker Configuration (1) Wide, (6) Tier
- Number of Openings 6
- Hooks per Opening None
- Opening Width 11-1/4"
- Opening Depth 17"
- Opening Height 11-1/2"
- Overall Width 12"
- Overall Depth 18"
- Overall Height 72"
- Color Taupe
- Locker Material HDPE
- Finish Powder Coated
- Legs Included No
- Locker Handle Type Pull
- Locker Lock Type Padlock Hasp
- Includes Number Plate
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Locker Color Family Beiges/Whites
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.