Basic Modular Storage Unit, 12 ga. Steel Work Surface, 60"W x 24"D x 78"H
- Item # 22CT55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FKBASIC-SM-S
- Catalog Page # 1502
- UNSPSC # 56101530
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Basic Modular Storage Unit
- Overall Width 60"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Overall Height 78"
- Work Surface Material 12 ga. Steel
- Work Surface Width 60"
- Number of Pedestals (1) 3 Drawer, (1) 6 Drawer
- Color Black/Red
- Work Surface Depth 24"
- Work Surface Thickness 1-3/4"
- Pedestal Dimensions 32"H x 18"W x 24"D
- Pegboard Material Steel
- Pegboard Dimensions 44-1/4"H x 60"W x 3/4"D
- Includes (2) Pegboard Shelves, Task Light, Power Strip, Footrest
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Gold
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Gold.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22CT54HALLOWELL
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.