Grainger Choice ProductGRAINGER APPROVED
Supply Line, Hose Fittings Brass 1/2" FIP x Brass 1/2" Compression, 3/8", 20"
- Item # 444L60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48173
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141720
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Flexible toilet connectors are nonrigid lengths of hose that connect a toilet's tank to the building's water supply to convey water to the toilet for flushing. They do not need to be cut to size, and they can flex to bend around obstacles during installation.Toilet connectors (also called toilet water supply lines) are used to connect a toilet tank to a water line to supply water for flushing the toilet. These supply/connector hoses have fittings on both ends for connecting to the fixture and are used in residential and commercial bathrooms.
- Item Supply Line
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/8"
- Hose Length 20"
- Hose Tube Material PVC
- Hose Cover Material Nylon
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 125 psi
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Standards CSA, cUPC
- Hose Fitting A Material Brass
- Hose Fitting B Material Plastic
- Hose Fitting A Type FIP
- Hose Fitting B Type Ballcock Nut
- Hose Fitting A Size 1/2"
- Hose Fitting B Size 7/8"
- Hose Configuration Coupled Assembly
- For Use With Toilet
- Application Toilet
- Compatible Chemicals Fresh Water
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?