Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Wave Disc Spring Assortment; Number of Pieces: 62
- Item # 3HPU9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3HPU9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31161907
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spring Assortment
- Type Wave Disc
- Material Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Finish Plain
- Number of Pieces 62
- Number of Sizes 31
- Includes Stainless Steel (2) Each: 0.134x0.183x0.0035", 0.194x0.242x0.0057", 0.243x0.305x0.0066", 0.265x0.367x0.006", 0.35x0.492x0.007", 0.44x0.618x0.008", 0.531x0.734x0.009", 0.65x0.855x0.01", 0.719x0.925x0.01", 1.051x1.351x0.015", Carbon Steel (2) Each: 0.265x0.367x0.006", 0.35x0.492x0.007", 0.397x0.484x0.009", 0.44x0.618x0.008", 0.459x0.608x0.008", 0.531x0.734x0.009", 0.588x0.731x0.009", 0.65x0.855x0.01", 0.719x0.925x0.01", 0.78x1.004x0.0105", 0.839x1.08x0.0115", 0.856x1.102x0.012", 0.901x1.159x0.013", 0.961x1.235x0.014", 1.051x1.351x0.015", 1.201x1.543x0.017", x0.02", 1.239x1.593x0.018", 1.261x1.621x0.018", 1.404x1.819x0.02", 1.575x2.028x0.022"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.