Reducing Tee, Cast Copper, 3/4 in, C x C x FNPT
- Item # 24W594
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 24W594
- Catalog Page # 2799
- UNSPSC # 40142319
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Reducing Tee
- Tube Fitting Material Cast Copper
- Fitting Connection Type C x C x FNPT
- Tube Size 3/4 in
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/2 in
- Outside Dia. 7/8 x 7/8 in
- Max. Pressure 582 psi @ 100 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 to 400 Degrees F
- Standards ANSI B16.18
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.