Grainger Choice ProductGRAINGER APPROVED
- Item # 3MML2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3MML2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111809
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.85 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Leak Detector
- Type Digitally Controlled Ultrasonic
- Features Digital LED Indicators (Alphanumeric and Bar Graph), Digital Frequency Selection, Digital Peak Hold Feature, Separate Volume and Sensitivity (With Sonic Probe Mode), Digital Mode Selection, Stores All Settings in Memory, Wide Dynamic Range (256 Steps) and Field Calibratable (With Purchase of Calibrator)
- Displays Mode Setting and Level ofCurrent Input
- Material Plastic, Aluminum
- Application Detecting Electrical Arcing; Worn Fan Belts; Source of Increased Noise from Fans, Compressors and Ductwork; Leaks in Door Gaskets, Welds, Rivets, Windows and Roofing; Air Leaks; Leaks in Valves and Steam Traps; Refrigerant Leaks,Vacuum Leaks and Heat Exchangers
- Includes Instrument, Headset, Contact Probe Extension Kit, Hard Carrying Case and Protective Canvas Pouch with Vinyl Window, Ultrasonic Sound Generator, Batteries, Manual and Video Overview
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions