FNPT Gate Valve, Inlet to Outlet Length: 1.77", Pipe Size: 1/2", Max. Fluid Temp.: 212°F
- Item # 6TWJ8
- Mfr. Model # 6TWJ8
- Catalog Page # 2948
- UNSPSC # 40141613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gate Valve
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Connection Type FNPT
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/2"
- Max. Water Pressure - CWP 200 psi
- Max. Working Steam Pressure - WSP 125 psi
- Valve Max. Fluid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Valve Stem Type Non-Rising
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center 2.87
- Inlet to Outlet Length 1.77"
- Stem Material Brass
- Bonnet Style Screw-in
- Wedge Material Brass
- Handle Material Cast Iron
- Handle Type Hand Wheel
- Standards ANSI B1.20.1, NSF/ANSI 61
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39A261MILWAUKEE VALVE
List Price $45.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.