GARRETT METAL DETECTORS
CSI/Pro Evidence Metal Detector Kit
- Item # 43Y787
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1140780
- Catalog Page # 2044
- UNSPSC # 41111903
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 10.33 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The CSI Pro™ is capable of identifying multiple targets in close proximity. It features adjustable, high-res discrimination and an enhanced, 0-to-99 scale. The digital target ID can help you distinguish between targeted crime scene evidence and other items. An easy-to-read LCD shows items found and depth of target. Kit includes Garrett® deluxe headphones, tactical travel/storage case, CSI Pro-Pointer™ pinpointer No. 5ENY6 (also sold separately), padded travel/storage bag, training DVD and manual, and (4) AA batteries.
- Item Evidence Recovery Metal Detector Kit
- Type CSI Pro Kit
- Material ABS Plastic; Aluminum
- Exterior Length (In.) 44 to 56 (Adjustable)
- Exterior Width (In.) 4-1/2
- Exterior Height (In.) 56
- Exterior Depth (In.) 9
- Weight (Lbs.) 2.8
- Audio Alarm Tone & Volume Adjustable
- Operating Frequency (Hz) 15 kHz
- Max. Operating Temp. -35 Degrees to +158 Degrees F
- Scans Designated Area
- Indicator LCD/Audio
- Battery (4) AA Batteries
- Standards Meets Electrical Safety Requirements for CE, FCC and ICNIRP
- Includes Batteries, Headphones, CSI Pro-Pointer (Grainger #5ENY6), Tactical Padded Travel/Storage Bag (Black)
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions