Carburetor Cleaner;Pail;96 oz.;Flammable;Non Chlorinated
- Item # 2WFY6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CC3K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131828
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Automotive Cleaner Item Carburetor Cleaner
- Cleaner Container Type Pail
- Cleaner Container Size 96 oz.
- Net Weight 96.00 oz.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Solvent
- Flammable/Non Flammable Flammable
- Chlorinated/Non Chlorinated Non Chlorinated
- pH N/A
- Cleaner VOC Range Less than or equal to 10% / 10 g/L
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Cleaner Application Fleet/Vehicle
- Color Water White
- Boiling Point 133 Degrees F
- Flash Point Less Than -17 Degrees C (+1.4 Degrees F)
- Specific Gravity 0.75 to 0.77
- Features Water-Based
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.