Brake Cleaner and Degreaser;Aerosol Can;14 oz.;Flammable;Non Chlorinated
- Item # 33NW58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M709
- Catalog Page # 904
- UNSPSC # 47131828
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Automotive Cleaner Item Brake Cleaner and Degreaser
- Cleaner Container Type Aerosol Can
- Cleaner Container Size 14 oz.
- Net Weight 14.00 oz.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Solvent
- Flammable/Non Flammable Flammable
- Chlorinated/Non Chlorinated Non Chlorinated
- pH 8.5 to 9.0
- Cleaner VOC Range Contains No VOC
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Cleaner Application Equipment/Machinery,Facility Maintenance,Fleet/Vehicle,Parts Washing
- Color Light Yellow
- Boiling Point 212 Degrees F
- Freezing Point 32 Degrees F
- Flash Point -4 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.00
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.