Taper Length Drill, Cool Fed, 8.1mm, FIREX
- Item# 4YHE5
- Mfr. Model# 9055120081000
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This coolant-fed, solid carbide drill bit offers a high penetration rate, and is designed to run 3 to 5 times faster than conventional drills, reducing cycle time. It features a self-centering point and can be used to drill alloys, cast-iron, general steel, heat-treated steel, stainless steel, and titanium. The FIREX® finish offers 90+ Rockwell hardness and can run 300°F hotter than standard TiN coating.
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Decimal Equivalent 0.3189
- Material Solid Carbide
- Finish FIREX(R)
- Grade High Performance
- Point Type Self-Centering Point
- List Number 5512
- Application High-Penetration Rate For Alloy And Tool Steel, Cast Iron, General Steel, Heat-Treated Steel, Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel And Titanium
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions