Solid Carbide Taper Length Drill Bit, 17/64", FIREX
- Item # 2UGC3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9055120067500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
High penetration rate drills with self-centering design run 3 to 5 times faster than conventional drills, and create short chips.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 17/64"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.2657
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Solid Carbide
- Drill Bit Finish FIREX
- Overall Length 4-1/8"
- Flute Length 66.00mm
- Coolant Through Yes
- Grade High Performance
- Shank Dia. 8.00mm
- Point Type Self-Centering Point
- List Number 5512
- Application High-Penetration Rate For Alloy And Tool Steel, Cast Iron, General Steel, Heat-Treated Steel, Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel And Titanium
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?