Screw Machine Drill Bit, #12, Solid Carbide, FIREX, List Number 5510
- Item # 2UAY6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9055100048000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G4218
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Self-centering design eliminates the need for prespot drilling, evacuates chips quickly, and runs 3 to 5 times faster than conventional drills. FIREX® coating provides a 90+ Rockwell hardness and can run 300°F hotter than TiN coating. Use in CNC machines with a minimum of 100 psi through the spindle coolant pressure.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Screw Machine Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Wire
- Drill Bit Size #12
- Decimal Equivalent 0.1890
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Solid Carbide
- Drill Bit Finish FIREX
- Grade High Performance
- Shank Dia. 6.00mm
- Point Type Self-Centering Point
- List Number 5510
- Application High-Penetration Rate For Alloy And Tool Steel, Cast Iron, General Steel, Heat-Treated Steel, Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel And Titanium
- Sizes Included #12
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?