Jobber Drill Bit, 3.00mm, Solid Carbide, FIREX, List Number 5511
- Item # 2UCU6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9055110030000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G0738
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
FIREX® coated drills have plain shankPenetration rate is 3 to 5 times higher than standard drills. Used in CNC machines with a minimum of 100 psi through the spindle coolant pressure. No spot drilling or peck cycle needed. FIREX® coated drills have a 90+ Rockwell hardness and can run 300°F hotter than standard TiN coating.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Jobber Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Metric
- Drill Bit Size 3.00mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.1181
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Solid Carbide
- Drill Bit Finish FIREX
- Overall Length 66.00mm
- Grade High Performance
- Flute Length 28.00mm
- Point Type Self-Centering Point
- List Number 5511
- Application High-Penetration Rate For Alloy And Tool Steel, Cast Iron, General Steel, Heat-Treated Steel, Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel And Titanium
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?