Jobber Drill Bit, 5/64", Cobalt Steel, TiN, List Number 658
- Item # 10C125
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9006580019800
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Run this bit in manual or CNC machines for deep hole applications. It's recommended for alloyed steel, aerospace alloys, and other heat-generating applications. The flute design optimizes coolant flow and chip evacuation, reducing cycle time. The 130° point reduces thrust requirements and provides accurate hole location and dimensional precision. The heat-resistant cobalt substrate allows the drill to run at elevated temperatures. The TiN coating provides additional resistance to wear and heat.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Jobber Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 5/64"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.0780
- Drill Bit Point Angle 130 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Cobalt Steel
- Drill Bit Finish TiN
- Flute Type Parabolic
- Coolant Through No
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Overall Length 2"
- Grade High Performance
- Shank Dia. 5/64"
- Flute Length 1"
- Point Type Notch Point
- List Number 658
- Application For Alloy And Tool Steel, Hardened Steel, Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel And Titanium
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions