Jobber Drill Bit, Size 1/4", Solid Carbide, FIREX®, List Number 5511
- Item# 2UCZ6
- Mfr. Model# 9055110063500
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Jobber Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 1/4"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.2500
- Drill Bit Point Angle 140 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Solid Carbide
- Drill Bit Finish FIREX
- Coolant Through Yes
- Grade High Performance
- Overall Length 133.00mm
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Dia. 8mm
- Flute Length 91mm
- Point Type Self-Centering
- List Number 5511
- Application High-Penetration Rate For Alloy And Tool Steel, Cast Iron, General Steel, Heat-Treated Steel, Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel And Titanium
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.