Jobber Drill Bit, 1/8", Solid Carbide, Bright, List Number 1452
- Item # 2PTL5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9014520031700
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Run faster and more accurately than HSS. Self-centering point geometry reduces cycle time and adds stability in the cut. 3-flute design provides reamer-class hole quality. 150° point angle eliminates exit burrs.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Jobber Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 1/8"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.1248
- Drill Bit Point Angle 150 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Solid Carbide
- Drill Bit Finish Bright
- Coolant Through No
- Overall Length 2"
- Grade High Performance
- Flute Length 15/16"
- Point Type Self-Centering Point
- List Number 1452
- Application High-Penetration Rate For Alloyed And Unalloyed Steel, Aluminum Alloy, Brass, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Graphite Iron And Magnesium
- Number of Pieces 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?