Jobber Drill Bit, Size #36, High Speed Steel, Steam Nitride, List Number 549
- Item# 10A869
- Mfr. Model# 9005490027100
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Run this bit in manual or CNC machines for deep hole applications. It's recommended for steel, cast iron, aluminum, and brass applications. The polished flute design optimizes coolant flow and chip evacuation, reducing cycle time. The 130° point reduces thrust requirements and provides accurate hole location and dimensional precision.
- Item Jobber Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Wire
- Drill Bit Size #36
- Decimal Equivalent 0.1067
- Drill Bit Point Angle 130 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Steam Nitride
- Coolant Through No
- Grade High Performance
- Overall Length 2-1/4"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Dia. 2.71mm
- Flute Length 1-1/8"
- Point Type Notch Point
- List Number 549
- Application For Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Low Carbon Steel And Non-Alloyed Steel
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions