Yellow, Universal Size Fall Protection Kit, 310 lb. Weight Capacity, Pass-Thru Leg Strap Buckles
- Item # 31XR02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00815
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182302
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fall Protection Kit
- Harness Size Universal
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Includes 50 ft. Lifeline with Shock Pack, Positioning Device, 18" Extension Lanyard, Temper Anchor, Harness, 5 gal. Bucket
- Back D-Ring Yes
- Front D-Ring No
- Side D-Rings No
- Shoulder Strap Buckles Adjuster-Link
- Chest Strap Buckles Friction / Pass-Through
- Leg Strap Buckles Pass-Thru
- Subpelvic Strap Yes
- Color Yellow
- Webbing Material Nylon
- Hardware Material Metal
- Line Material Polyester/Steel
- Stretchable No
- Tensile Strength 11,300 lb.
- Standards OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 19F395CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.