Eyewash, Pedestal Mount, Push Handle, Unassembled, Stainless Steel
- Item# 2LVJ1
- Mfr. Model# G1825
- Catalog Page# 1901
- UNSPSC# 46182402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Eyewash
- Eye Wash and Shower Mounting Pedestal
- Eye Wash Bowl Material Stainless Steel
- Spray Head Material Polypropylene
- Eye Wash Activates By Push Handle
- Eye Wash Covering No
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- ADA Compliance No
- ANSI Compliant Yes
- Number of Heads 2
- Color Silver
- Eye Wash Handle Material Aluminum
- Valve Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Fitting Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Pipe Material Galvanized Steel
- Fitting Size 1/2" NPT Female
- Head Dia. 1-1/2"
- Bowl Dia. 11-1/2"
- Width 16"
- Depth 11-1/2"
- Height 38"
- Standards ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Includes Nylon Flip-Top Dust Covers, Hi-Visibility Identification Sign, Orange Covers for Vertical Piping and Inspection Tag
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.