Tactical LED Handheld Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 360, Black
- Item # 31DV92
- Mfr. Model # TL-GDM360
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable Yes
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Lumens 360
- Lumens Range 250 to 449
- Maximum Lumens Output 360
- Run Time on High Setting 20 hr.
- Flashlight Body Material Aluminum
- Body Color Black
- Length 6.00"
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 20 hr.
- Lamp Life 70,000 hr.
- Switch Type Twist
- Beam Distance 350m
- Lens Material Glass
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Spot
- Special Light Output Mode SOS, Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 8.00 oz.
- Includes Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.