1/4" NPT Filter/Regulator/Lubricator with 7 to 145 psi Adjustment Range
- Item # 7DX37
- Mfr. Model # 7DX37
- Catalog Page # 2669
- UNSPSC # 27131603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Filter/Regulator/Lubricator
- Pipe Size 1/4" NPT
- Max. Flow 18 cfm
- Filter Rating 40 micron
- Max. Pressure 145 psi
- Adjustment Range 7 to 145 psi
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Bowl Size 0.3 oz.
- Bowl Material Polycarbonate with Guard
- Adjustment Knob Standard
- Number of Pieces 5
- Drain Type Semi Automatic
- Gauge Port Size 1/8" NPT
- Overall Height 6.69"
- Overall Width 5.75"
- Size Miniature
- Replaces Dynaflo 0425940, Jupiter 42007450
- Includes (1) 36JN64 Filter/Regulator, (1) 36JN56 Modular Air Line Lubricator, (1) 36JP04 Mounting Clamp, (2) 36JN95 Pipe Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.