Magnetic Trailer Lighting Kit, 20' Wire Length, Wire Harness Connection, Incandescent
- Item # 2VPJ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 65730-5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trailer Lighting Kit
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Magnetic
- Includes 2 Lamps, Harness, Hardware
- Hardware Included - Vehicle Lighting 4 Self Stripping Connectors
- Wire Length - Vehicle Lighting 20'
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Wire Harness
- Standards IST, P2
- Submersible - Vehicle Lighting No
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting Incandescent
- Current Drawn - Vehicle Lighting 2.10A/0.48A
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 4-3/32"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 1-39/64"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 6-1/2"
- Type Round
- Voltage 12
- Material Polycarbonate/Acrylic/ABS
- Finish Red
- For Use With Tow Vehicles
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2VPJ6GROTE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.