Stud Battery Harness, 17 In, Red
- Item # 2FFJ4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 84-9307
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This stud-to-stud battery harness is designed to provide easier tight space routing and cold-weather flexibility with end-to-end batteries. It features heavy 2/0 gauge, rubber-insulated copper welding cable construction.
- Item Stud Battery Harness
- Color Red
- Gauge 2/0 ga.
- Insulation Material Rubber
- Polarity Positive
- Housing Material Copper
- Connection Type Bolt
- Attachment Type End-to-End
- Length 17"
- Features Heavy Duty; Heavy 2/0 Gauge Copper Welding Cable Is Color-Coded And Rubber Insulated; Provides Easier Tight Space Routing And Best Cold Weather Flexibility; Stackable Die-Cast Copper Lugs Have 36 Anti-Rotational Teeth For Solid Bite; Connected And Protected With Magna Tube Heat Shrink Tubing; Quick Link
- For Use With Truck, Farm, Construction and Similar Equipment Applications
- Standards Meets or Exceeds SAE and OEM Specifications
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions