7-1/4" Solid and Stranded Wire Stripper, 6 to 16 AWG Capacity
- Item # 22PF03
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1956-SS
- Catalog Page # 846
- UNSPSC # 27111510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wire Stripper
- Insulated No
- Overall Length 7-1/4"
- Capacity 6 to 16 AWG
- Cable Type Solid and Stranded
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Functions Strip/Cut/Crimp
- Adjustable Manual
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Handle Material Vinyl
- Features High grade stainless steel lasts 5X longer, Precision ground stripping holes offer easy, consistent jacket removal, Looping holes and serrated nose for bending, pulling and shaping wires, Long-life spring and low-profile lock for quick, repetitive stripping and cutting
- Includes Spring and Lock
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.