Cordless Wire Cutter,18V,18" Tool L
- Item # 53JJ05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ESG45LX11
- Catalog Page # 853
- UNSPSC # 23171604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Wire Cutter
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Capacity/Material ACSR, Guy Strand, Steel
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Series Gator
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Length 18"
- Tool Weight 25 lb.
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Battery Included 6CCJ3
- Battery Pack Replacement 6CCJ3
- Features Equipped with Bluetooth(TM) Communication Enabled Via The Greenlee Gator Eye App, LED Display Screen Communicating Pressure and Battery Levels, Designed Primarily to Cut Distribution ACSR Cable, Scissor Style Blades Make It Easy to Cut Short Tag Ends On Tap Cables In H-Tap Connectors, In-Line Tool Style is Light Weight and Very Easy to Control, Battery Provides 70% More Cycles Per Charge and Faster Cycle Times, One trigger Controls All Tool Functions Cutting Head Rotates 350 Degrees , Tool Automatically Retracts When The Cutting Cycle is Complete, Overmolded Tacky Grip Areas Make Gripping The Tool Easier and More Comfortable LED Work Light Illuminates Dark Work Areas, Uses Bio-Degradable Oil, Smart Chargers Control The Charging Current
- Includes 120VDC Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.