Cordless Cable Cutter, 18V, 13" Tool L
- Item # 53JJ04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ESC85LX11
- Catalog Page # 853
- UNSPSC # 23171604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Cable Cutter
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Capacity/Material 4" Communications Cable
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Series Gator
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Length 13"
- Tool Weight 22 lb.
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Battery Included 6CCJ3
- Battery Pack Replacement 6CCJ3
- Features Equipped with Bluetooth(TM) Communication Enabled Via the Greenlee Gator Eye App, LED Display Screen Communicating Pressure and Battery Levels As Well As Tool Diagnostics with Real-Time Tool Feedback, The ESG50L is Used for Cutting Copper and Aluminum Power Cables, Battery Provides 70% More Cycles Per Charge and Faster Cycle Times, Retraction Stop Allows The Operator to Stop The Ram Retraction At Any Point Simply By Tapping The Trigger, and Then Starting The Next Cutting Cycle From That Point Saving Time and Energy, LED Light Provides The Operator with The Battery Charge and Tool Maintenance Status Two-Stage Hydraulic System Provides Fast Advance and Power Speeds, Saving Time Forward Handle Position Improves Tool Balance, One Trigger Controls All Tool Functions, Cutting Head Rotates 350 Degrees , Tools Automatically Retract When The Cutting Cycle is Complete, Over Molded Tacky Grip Areas Make Gripping The Tool Easier and More Comfortable, Bio-Degradable Oil, Smart Chargers Control The Charging Current, Charging Voltage and Battery Temperature to Maximize Battery Life
- Includes 120VDC Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.