Cordless Cable Cutter, 18V, 14" Tool L
- Item # 53JH98
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ES32LX11
- Catalog Page # 853
- UNSPSC # 23171604
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 13.8 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Features a Li-ion battery that provides up to 70% more cycles per charge and faster cycle times than similar models. This GREENLEE TEXTRON cordless cable cutter is compact enough for use inside panel boxes. The in-line tool design, plus a cutting head that can rotate 350°, helps ease your cutting tasks. The LED screen communicates pressure and battery levels as well as tool diagnostics with real-time tool data. Model is equipped with Bluetooth™ Communication that’s enabled via the Greenlee Gator Eye app.
- Item Cordless Cable Cutter
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18
- Cutting Capacity/Material 500 MCM Copper, 500 MCM Aluminum
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Series Gator
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Length 14"
- Tool Weight 30 lb.
- Battery Capacity 3Ah
- Battery Included 6CCJ3
- Battery Pack Replacement 6CCJ3
- Features Equipped with Bluetooth(TM) Communication Enabled Via The Greenlee Gator Eye App, LED Display Screen Communicating Pressure and Battery Levels As Well As Tool Diagnostics With Real-Time Tool Feedback, Cuts Basket Style Cable Tray Wires In 2 sec., Makes Flush Cuts, In-Line Tool Style is Light Weight and Very Easy to Control, One Trigger Controls All Tool Functions, Cutting Head Rotates 350 Degrees , Tools Automatically Retract When The Cutting Cycle is Complete, Overmolded Tacky Grip Areas Make Gripping The Tool Easier and More Comfortable, LED Work Light Illuminates Dark Work Areas, Uses Bio-Degradable Oil, Smart Chargers control the Charging Current, 120V Corded Adapter in Place of Batteries and Charger
- Standards UL Listed
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General