Cordless Bolt Cutter,10.8V,3.0Ah
- Item # 53JJ17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EBS12ML110
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Bolt Cutter
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 10.8
- Cutting Capacity/Material 1/2" Dia. Common Bolt, 7/16" Dia. Grade 5 Bolt, 5/16" Dia. Grade 8 Bolt, 1/2" Dia. Threaded Rod, One-Time Disposable Lock 4-AWG Alumoweld, BL-9 Boa-Lock, 3/8" Dia. Grade 40 Rebar, 3/8"Dia. (1/2" Dia. In Two Cycles)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Series Micro Cutter
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Length 13"
- Tool Weight 4 lb.
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Battery Included 6CCJ3
- Battery Pack Replacement 6CCJ3
- Features Designed to Cut Single Time Disposable Locks, Shipping Container Seals Small Diameter Bolts, Tools Automatically Retract When The Cutting Cycle is Complete
- Includes 110VDC Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.