14.18" Hydraulic Powered Submersible Trash Pump
- Item# 5NWK5
- Mfr. Model# H4635
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151533
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Trash Pump
- Type Hydraulic Powered
- Hydraulic System Type Open or Closed Center
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Aluminum
- Top Material Aluminum
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Hydraulic Pressure Port 1/2" Male NPTF
- Hydraulic Return Port 1/2" Male NPTF
- Min. Hydraulic Flow 7 gpm
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow 8 gpm
- Max. Hydraulic Flow 10 gpm
- Pump Inlet Port 3-1/8"
- Pump Discharge Port 3"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) 3"
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 7 GPM 60 ft.
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 8 GPM 72
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 9 GPM 95 ft.
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 10 GPM 106 ft.
- Max. Water GPM @ 7 GPM Oil Flow 500
- Max. Water GPM @ 8 GPM Oil Flow 500
- Max. Water GPM @ 9 GPM Oil Flow 425
- Max. Water GPM @ 10 GPM Oil Flow 500
- Recommended Filtration (microns) 10
- Max. Oil Pressure 2500 psi
- Relief Valve PSI Setting 2500 psi
- Max. Back Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Oil Temp. 140 F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 140 to 225
- Viscosity (SUS @210 F) 40 min.
- Height 14.18"
- Diameter 11.87"
- Weight 28 lbs
- Includes Cam Lock Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.