Non-Contact Volt Detector, 50 to 1000VAC
- Item # 35ME41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TR-12A
- Catalog Page # 545
- UNSPSC # 41113637
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Voltage Range 50 to 1000VAC
- Indication Audible and Visual
- Audible Alert Yes
- Battery Type AAA
- Safety Rating CAT IV 1000V
- Flashlight No
- On/Off Switch Yes
- Switch Type On/Off
- Special Features Detects Voltage In Tamper-Resistant and Conventional 15A and 20A, Patented Automatic Self-Test Verifies The Integrity of The Unit, Silent-Mode Feature for Use In Quiet Settings, Safe Use to Detect Voltage In Outlets, Lighting Fixtures, Circuit Breakers, Wires, and Cables or to Find A Break In A Wire, Automatically Turns Off After Five Minutes of Non-Use to Conserve Battery Life, Low Battery Indicator
- Operating Temp. 50 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Includes (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.