NetCat 500 Cable Tester, VDV Wiring
- Item# 6JJJ3
- Mfr. Model# NC-500
- Catalog Page# 469
- UNSPSC# 43222814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item NetCat 500 Cable Tester
- Display Touch Screen LCD
- Application Tests STP, UTP, and Coaxial Cables
- For Use With Compatible with Greenlee Precision Digital Probes.
- Features Detects Shorts, Opens, Reversed, Crossed and Split Pairs. Generate 4 Distinct, Precision Tones For Tracing Low-loss Cables. Identifies Active Network Devices On 10/100 Base-T Networks. 0-2000 Foot Cable Length via TDR. Displays Network Device Capabilities. Patch Cable and Remote Jack Wire-map. Remote Jack ID and Verification.Low Battery Indicator. Pulsed TDR Shows Length Of All Pairs.
- Adapter Type F
- Connector Type RJ45, F-Type, Coax
- Data Safe Monitor Yes
- Line Polarity Indicator Yes
- Waterproof Yes
- Standards CE
- Includes Tester, Cables
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.