Linemans Plier, 9-3/8" Overall Length, Handle Type: Ergonomic
- Item # 5KPF4
- Mfr. Model # 0151-09M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112106
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
Linemans Plier, 9-1/2" Overall Length, Handle Type: Ergonomic
Iron Workers Plier, 9-1/4" Overall Length, Handle Type: Dipped
- Item Linemans Plier
- Overall Length 9-3/8"
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Jaw Length 1-1/2"
- Jaw Width 1-1/4"
- Jaw Thickness 1/4"
- High Leverage Yes
- Wire Crimper No
- Fish Tape Puller No
- Spring Return No
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Standards ASME B107.20
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.