Latching Head Cordless Crimping Tool Kit, Straight Grip, Die Series: Dies Not Required
- Item # 35MM13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EK6IDL11
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Application - Crimping Electrical Wire and Cable Crimping
- Handle Type Straight
- Head Style - Crimper Latching
- Max. Crimping Force - Crimper 6 tons
- Crimping Die Series Dies Not Required
- Capacity Aluminum Lug - Crimper 1/0 AWG to 350 kcmil
- Capacity Copper Lug - Crimper 8 AWG to 500 kcmil
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 4.0 Ah
- Voltage 18.0
- Auto-Cycle Yes
- Item Cordless Crimping Tool Kit
- Series EK6ID
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Rotating Angle (Deg.) 350
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Includes - Cordless Crimper (2) Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 53JH90GREENLEE TEXTRON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.