8.2" Pistol Grip Hydraulic Impact Wrench
- Item# 16V989
- Mfr. Model# H8508-1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Impact Wrench
- Hydraulic System Type Open Center or Closed Center
- Style Pistol Grip
- Chuck Size (In.) 7/16
- Min. Torque 400ft.-lb @ 8gpm
- Max. Torque 400ft.-lb @ 8gpm
- RPM @ 5 GPM 4500
- RPM @ 8 GPM 7000
- Pressure Port 3/4"-16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port 3/4"-16 SAE O-ring
- Min. Flow (GPM) 4
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow 5-8 gpm
- Max. Flow GPM 10
- Recommended Filtration (microns) 10
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 2,500
- Relief Valve PSI Setting 1350 For Reverse Operation And 1300 For Forward Operation
- Max. Back Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Oil Temp. 140 F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 140 to 225
- Viscosity (SUS @210 F) 40 min
- Sound Level dB 85
- Length 8.2"
- Width 4.2"
- Height 10.6"
- Weight 7.4 lbs.
- Includes Impact Wrench, 7/16" Hex Quick Change Chuck And Heavy-Duty Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.