Hole Deburring Tool, 2-1/2 Overall Length (In.), For Material Thickness Up to 10 ga.
- Item# 4GB10
- Mfr. Model# 11170
- Catalog Page# 1090
- UNSPSC# 23171605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hole Deburring Tool
- Type Tool
- For Material Thickness Up to 10 ga.
- Cutting Capacity/Material 10 Gauge Mild & Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass And Aluminum
- Tool Dia. (In.) 13/16
- Shank Size (In.) 3/8
- Overall Length (In.) 2-1/2
- Construction Hardened Tool Steel Cutting Blades
- Operation Run Tool Clockwise To Deburr, Counterclockwise To Clear Chips
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.